International Jet Charter
What Type of Trips are Considered to be “International”?
- Trips originating outside of the United States
- Other international location to international location
- International location to the United States
Why is it More Expensive to Fly Internationally?
- Taxes and international handling/landing fees
- Taxed at a premium — VAT tax varies from 15% – 25% (avg. 17.5%)
- Fuel prices are even higher internationally
- Private jet market outside of the U.S. is less mature. So, there are fewer aircraft available (less supply means higher prices) — (positively, aircraft are newer than some found in U.S.)
Note: Privatejets.com provides a fully-staffed International Travel Desk to ensure the best aircraft and service levels are provided and maintained. Sentient understands that International trips require a level of expertise that only comes with experience and focus.